- Dry, sensitive skin is easily irritated by environmental triggers, making it even more sensitive.
- It requires more than gentle cleansing to become less sensitive.
- Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil has been specially developed with extra-mild surfactants suitable for cleansing dry, sensitive skin. The unique Eucerin pH Balance System gives the formula the optimal pH to protect skin’s natural defenses and preserve its resilience.
- Rich in natural caring oils, it replenishes lipids, leaving skin feeling pampered and silky soft, and stops it from drying out even after frequent use.
- The Shower Oil is available in both lightly fragranced and unperfumed versions. It is suitable for use on children of three years and older.
- MAIN FINDINGS Eucerin pH5 Skin-Protection Shower Oil was proven to be considerably more compatible with skin’s own processes than the market standard formula. It was shown to approach the level of mildness of tap water, making it suitable for sensitive and irritable skin conditions. A further study confirmed the suitability of Eucerin pH5 products for use on allergy-stressed skin.
- Eucerin pH5 Skin-Protection Shower Oil Regenerates skin’s natural protection A rich daily cleanser that preserves skin’s natural defences and protects it from drying out.
How to use:
- Use Eucerin Skin-Protection Shower Oil daily, to maintain the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets in your eyes, rinse off with water
- To avoid slipping, rinse shower thoroughly after use
- For best results, use in combination with a moisturizing care product from the Eucerin pH5 range.
Warnings & precautions:
- Don’t use it if you are allergic to any of its contents.