- Eucerin Repair Foot Crème 10% Urea gives dry to extremely dry feet, with or without cracked heels, the intensive care they need. Enriched with Urea and Lactate, it provides long-lasting moisture to even the most severely chapped and dry skin.
- It works quickly to relieve dryness and discomfort and leave feet feeling smooth and soft.
- An immediate and significant increase in moisturization 24 hours after a single application.
- A significant decrease in skin dryness 48 hours after the last treatment. 91.5% of patients stated that the general condition of their feet had improved. 100% of patients scored the foot cream as “very good” and “good” in terms of tolerability.
- Vehicle-controlled treatment of Xerosis with a topical formulation containing Natural Moisturizing Factors and lipids. EADV publication, 2016.
- UreaRepair PLUS Foot Cream 10% Urea + Ceramide and NMFs Immediate relief PLUS 48h delay of the symptoms of dry, extremely dry and tight feet.
- Smooths callouses and thickened heels.
How to use:
- Make sure your feet are clean and dry.
- Gently massage a small amount of cream into your feet, paying particular attention to your heels.
- Apply morning and evening.
Warnings & precautions:
- Don’t use it if you are allergic to any of its contents.