- Hands get exposed to cold weather, water, soaps and other chemicals much more frequently than the rest of the body.
- This makes them more vulnerable to a breakdown in barrier function, resulting in moisture loss and the penetration of irritants, which can cause dryness, redness, scaling, itching and irritation.
- Eucerin Repair Hand Crème 5% Urea is enriched with Urea and Lactate to quickly soothe even severely dry and irritated hand skin, or hand skin with eczema, by providing the intensive, long-lasting moisture it needs.
- An immediate and significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness after a single product application.
- A significant decrease in skin dryness and roughness even after six hand washings.
- 97.2% of patients scored the hand cream as “very good” and “good” in terms of toleration
- Clinical studies have demonstrated that the product offers very good care efficacy and is well tolerated, even by extremely dry and diseased skin.
How to use:
- Squeeze a small amount of cream into your hand.
- Massage the cream into your hands until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply as often as necessary.
Warnings & precautions:
- Don’t use it if you are allergic to any of its contents.