- Contains a blend of urea, ceramide, and natural moisturizing factors that give your skin its daily care needs.
- Maintain skin’s barrier and prevents moisture loss.
- Immediate and long-lasting relief against dryness for 48 hours.
- A formula that has been dermatologically proved.
- Suitable for patients with Keratosis, Diabetes, and Psoriasis.
How to use Eucerin Urea Repair Plus Lotion 10% Urea:
- Gently massage your skin using your fingertips until completely absorbed.
- Suitable to be used frequently.
Atopic dermatitis (eczema):
- A disease that makes the skin red, itchy, and scaly.
- It is a chronic condition that flares periodically.
- No certain treatment has been found to eczema.
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments help to prevent eczema outbreaks.
Eczema symptoms vary from person to person and include:
- Dry skin.
- Itching that may worsen to the severe stage at night.
- Cracked or scaly skin.
- Red, brown or gray patches on hands, neck, and upper chest.