- Skin in the intimate area is especially sensitive and if its natural barriers are affected, it can become susceptible to irritation, discomfort and even infections.
- That’s why it needs a mild and soothing cleansing product.
- Eucerin Intim-Protect has a pH value of 4.5, adapted to that of the female intimate area, and a mild surfactant tension system.
- Infused with the skin’s own Lactic Acid, as well as Bisabolol, this formula gently cleanses the skin without disturbing its natural balance, all the while soothing sensitivity and irritation and providing the intimate area with anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lactic Acid is a key component of skin’s protective acid mantle, which regulates the pH value of skin and helps retain moisture within the outermost layer of the skin.
- Bisabolol, an anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory agent, has been used for hundreds of years to help accelerate the skin’s own healing process.
- Main benefits: gently cleanses the skin, helps balance the skin’s pH levels, maintains the natural vaginal microflora, soothes irritation.
- Use daily to cleanse, care and comfort.
- Eucerin Intim-Protect was proved to have very good compatibility with sensitive skin, even in cases of dermatoses (such as vaginal mycosis or non-specific irritation.)
- The volunteers were pleased with the product’s effectiveness, both in cleansing and caring.
- Gynaecologists recommended all patients to continue with further use.
How to use:
- Eucerin Intim-Protect can be used in the shower or bath.
- Apply a small amount to the intimate area and rinse thoroughly.
- Suitable for daily use.